Welcome to the website of the Black Arrow Field Archery Club (BAFAC)
We are a small, friendly field archery club that welcomes visitors and potential new members, whether experienced or beginner.
After ten years of enjoyable field archery, fun and socialising at a wood near Coxbench, Derbyshire we have transferred our field archery activities to the new Black Arrow Wood, close to Junction 13 on the A42, not far from Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire. We have moved with many of our existing members but are open to enquiries from potential new members as we plan the next ten years at our new home. Please register your interest by contacting us via our Contact Us page.
Those of you who are looking for an Archery Corporate Day, an Archery Taster Session or an Archery Experience Session, we encourage you to approach us for bookings. Feel free to register your interest by contacting us via our Contact Us page.
Note: We have a FaceBook page that is available to members. We use this to communicate with each other on a day by day basis. We also use this to let each other know who will be at the wood and to inform members when meetings are taking place, and for other matters.
- Information for Potential New Members and Visitors (PDF)
- Archery Taster Sessions (links to Courses page containing information)
- Archery Experience Sessions (links to Courses page containing information)
- Archery Corporate Days (links to Courses page containing information)
- Membership Application Form (PDF)